Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi hydraulic excavator

Suz · 2023-08-14 11:46

Hitachi model: EX 50 OURG Mfg. No. 10E-0575 My husband has become ill and I’m going to be selling equipment. Can anyone tell me the age and any information I might need? It has been sitting for awhile. Just not wanting to put more into it than scrap price! MOD Edit - please do not post in bold. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1terex herder2023-08-14 13:17

    Look into auction sites such as purple wave and big iron. Good exposure and it will bring 1 bid over what the second bidder is willing to pay. I prefer big iron as a seller.

  2. #2IceHole2023-08-14 22:02

    Late 90, early 2000s for the U series. Value is tough. In good shape, 15-25k ballpark in this area.

  3. #3uffex2023-08-19 04:10

    Good day Having a good inspection made that you can publish will avoid time wasters. Kind regards Uffex