Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi Lc 200 2010 model ” white smoke

J Penner ยท 2012-04-10 11:27

This unit will intermittantly power out and smoke thick white smoke,I'll shut it off and restart it and it will run good for a while and then problem will reoccure, it did this all morning till I stopped for lunch and after lunch it worked normal,there was a code symbol but I was'nt sure how to decipher it, is anyone able to give me some idea,I'm thinking a sensor

Replies5
  1. #1cutting edge2012-04-11 00:50

    Call Wajax....they'll know exactly what the problem is......and it aint a sensor.

  2. #2CRAFT2012-04-11 01:15

    It may be that you're not getting many replies to this thread under "Track Loaders" ..... it should be under Excavators ...jmho

  3. #3J Penner2012-04-11 08:12

    thanks for the replies, I'll post it under excavators I saw it after I posted this here ... the unit ran good all day yesterday... all the fluids were where they should be.

  4. #4J Penner2012-04-21 07:44

    The problem was fuel filters,changed them again and problem is gone ,thanks again for the replies.

  5. #5norite2012-04-22 13:06

    Thanks for the resolution info, so many others post here and never let us know what the problem turned out to be.