Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi parts online?

ZGrant231 ยท 2017-10-18 02:28

I am after a front crank seal for my hitachi ex58. I call my local Deere/Hitachi dealer and give the parts guy the VIN after he said I am mistaken on the model. I get put on hold, then comes back to tell me I don't have a "legal Hitachi" that they can acuratly get parts for. Like I'm some kind of outlaw for having a gray market machine. Its a front crank seal for a 4LE1 for peets sake. I'm sure I could match it up with a NAPA seal but I'm looking for the OEM Isuzu seal, #103 I believe. Where can I order this seal online?

Replies1
  1. #1John C.2017-10-18 11:05

    The Isuzu engine dealer in the Pacific Northwest is Hamilton Engine. Here is the link to their web site. You should get far better information and service here than from the equipment dealer. http://www.hamiltonengine.com