New to the community and need some help. I recently purchased a 1986 Hitachi UH122 and I need 7 lower rollers for the machine. I bought a set of rollers off the part number in my book, 9020593 and I was sent a OEM Part Number 8E-5745 which is too small for my machine. I have taken the measurements of the lower roller and all dimensions line up on a 8E-4579 roller except for the long bolt center to center dimension of the 368.35 mm where mine is 338 mm. All the local and online undercarriage companies are telling me I have a grey market machine and there is nothing they can do for me. Is there anyone out there that has dealt with this and can point me in the right direction? Below is the roller I need but with the 368.35 dimension I am needing to be 338mm.
I have the grey market version of the same machine (UH10LC-2), yours is domestic. I am in search of the same part. Any help is appreciated!
Would the parts cross over to the EX series of the same machine size? Just a thought.