Anyone known how to get the part numbers for the track motor bearings in the hydraulic fluid side of the final drive.I haven't taken it apart yet too busy with another excavator working.Thank you for reading my post I'm new here and I see there's a lot of smart equipment operators that do there own repairs which me and my partner do also.It's a 1986 Hitachi UH123 old but still digs.Thank you! I'm having a hard time finding the bearings for it and the seals.
Welcome to HEF Timneh AV Spares is a reliable parts site. . UH123 PROPELLING MOTOR Hitachi HOP online avspare.com
9058745 also subs to a reman number at Deere . Used on a straight Deere 790 9059118EX motor. Parts breakdown below. https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/61527/referrer/search/pgId/2526
Thank you so much I've been real busy this is part of the businss
The bearings should have a number stamped onto them and will cross over to most breads and be available from a bearing supply. They may help with the shaft seal as well if you give them the dimensions.
Diesel Dave once again thank you I spent days trying to find these parts email to China New york calf and nobody could get it done.I've been on this forum reading up on all you guys.I knew it was time to join im muscle car guy and been fixing things since I was a teenager always by myself i had no friends that new anything about fixing things except for my Dad but he's no longer with me and I always wished that I had mechanic friends but no it was just me.I'm now 71 and my partner is 50 and one hell of a equipment operator who fell on hard times in the 90s i came out of retirement and started up a excavation company with him.I took all my hard earned money and bought all the big toys only because I was him and how hard he worked but lost everything when the economy went south in the nineties.I had been in his shoes with a wife who was dying of cancer at 50 years old and I had 2 girls in high school a house and bills but I made it through with perseverance sold the house bought a small Mobil trailer for one of my disabled daughters and I stay with her.It's still not easy business is picking up but to be able to have help from people like yourself i m grateful.will be here a lot reading its what I like to do. Well I'm done venting once again I'm glad I became a member of your group.Thank you!
Tones that's what I'll do me and my partner have all the tools I've torn apart engines fixed a lot of iron rain bull dosiers loaders and spent 15 years in the rock crushers that's one job i ended up hating looking for metal to not to go in.One day a busted 20lb sledge hammer head went in the big jaw looked like a rock never saw it till the plant came to a belt smoking halt.Took me 4 hrs face spanning the new to cut it out luckily it didn't blow the bearings my boss would have been crying That's one big cost when they go plus the down time and I only got paged when I was running so every day i prayed for no break downs
Hydraulic motors aren't anything to be scared of but like engines cleanliness is essential. Ensure the hydraulic motor is full of oil prior to starting after repair. You'll do good.
With the track motor off ,you might as well reseal the brake piston. Items 50 (x2) and 51. Don’t forget the motor mounting o-ring #55 ,wink . UH123 [156] PROPELLING TRANSMISSION Hitachi HOP online 9062852 avspare.com
Worked on it today lifted the track got it to move forward and reverse no noise will put new fluids in tomorrow and test it hoping for the best it froze for about 10 seconds then was fine.track grease fitting came off by hand would that have been the problem
Maybe a track pad I'm hoping will see when all the fluids are where there supposed to be
The final drive was good the hydraulic leak is coming from left and right pilot actuator are there orings in there it has a castle nut on top on top of hydraulic drive pump any springs etc the leaks are constant.Don't know if I described the part but it's a model Hvp 125b Hitachi on the top on a plate