Hi everyone Has anyone a good diagram or explanation how the wiper motor on a fiat Hitachi ex135 the same setup as a ex120-5 works. I have an issue with one that is not parking off the window when you turn off. There is a 4 pin plug on the motor itself and there are 4 relays involved as well. I have a working diagram but I am struggling to wrap my head around it , any help would be great thanks.
Is some kind of stop broken or has the wiper arm to the wiper motor spline stripped allowing the blades to go too far. Maybe post a picture for someone else to comment. Simon C
@Markfitterirl , The Deere metric “LC“ series excavators use that same wiper motor and relays as the Hitachi EX-5’s. The Hitachi manuals have almost zero wiper motor circuit troubleshooting. Check your messages for the troubleshooting from a Deere manual.
Thank you Dave that was a great help, turns out 2 of the wires were mixed up on the motor ( Chinese non genuine motor)