Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi Workshop Manual

junior3434 · 2009-09-25 06:52

Has anyone got a workshop manual for a Hitachi EX120-5 for sale?

Replies72
  1. #1dieselmax2009-09-28 20:18

    Yes can help, drop me an e mail: [email protected] Do you have serial number?

  2. #2Pgentech2009-09-30 04:35

    Manual I saw one on E-Bay if that helps

  3. #3mexlee2011-11-30 13:52

    I did search for ex120-1 workshop manual at eBay,its been a week the seller hasn't reply my mail and I don't know why. Does anyone have the ex120-1 workshop manual include the part list?

  4. #4raolela2011-12-02 21:26

    I only have some parts manuls of hitachi ex120-1 excavator hope it is helps for u , if you need, i can send you for free...

  5. #5mexlee2011-12-02 22:40

    hi raleola! Thank you for your kind offer. Of course I will be delighted to have it! Can you send it to my email at [email protected] ? Or if its not possible can you send to my mailing address? I will pay you back the courier fee. Thanks again for your kind help!

  6. #6raolela2011-12-02 22:45

    already sent to you by email.

  7. #7don-g2011-12-19 11:34

    Have a EX-120-2 SN 12N-34837 the hydraulics are operating very slow. Any suggestions? Also anyone have a parts and service manual for same/ don-g

  8. #8justafarmer2012-01-10 00:19

    Hey does anyone know if the shop manuals are the same for a comparable Deere/hitachi? For example is a 230 Deere manual useful for a 230 hitachi?

  9. #9justafarmer2012-01-10 00:23

    Other than anything to do with the engines of course

  10. #10don-g2012-01-10 05:14

    hitachi manuals justafarmer Not sure but was told no they are not the same. don-g

  11. #11justafarmer2012-01-10 22:07

    Anyone looking for shop manuals I have bought a few from tradebite.com. They seem to cheap to be true but I have always got what I needed for a fraction of the price they ask through parts. Just downloaded a service manual for a hitachi excavator today and it was only $50. They wanted 850 through parts.

  12. #12sakshi2012-01-11 02:19

    Hope this helps: http:/.hamdac.com/docs/parts-book.pdf Photo Stability Chamber

  13. #13don-g2012-01-11 06:20

    justafarmer Anyone looking for shop manuals I have bought a few from tradebite.com. They seem to cheap to be true but I have always got what I needed for a fraction of the price they ask through parts. Just downloaded a service manual for a hitachi excavator today and it was only $50. They wanted 850 through parts. When I went to tradebite.com got http://www.expressindia.com website. don-g

  14. #14don-g2012-01-11 06:25

    sakshi: that pdf file is for air conditioner only don-g

  15. #15justafarmer2012-01-11 09:25

    sorry don-g, i ment to say tradebit.com Here is a link to a complete service manual. For $50, its good value if you own the machine. http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/141296006-hitachi-ex120-5-excavator-service-manual

  16. #16CM19952012-01-11 09:25

    Sakshi was just another spammer, the links weren't intended to be helpful just spam. Sakshi was show the door where the rest of the spammers on HEF go.:guns

  17. #17don-g2012-01-11 09:29

    sakshi: Do you know where can get one for the entire machine (EX120-2)? don-g

  18. #18don-g2012-01-13 16:37

    parts manual EX120-2 Still in need of a parts manual for EX120-2 Hitachi excavator. Need one for the entire machine. don-g

  19. #19don-g2012-01-13 16:52

    that service manual is for EX120-5 I have a EX120-2. Do you know if there is a lot of difference? Anyone still looking for a parts manual for EX120-2 don-g

  20. #20diane492012-01-13 23:49

    Can anyone tell me if Hitachi is the same as Sumatomo

  21. #21riland2012-01-16 07:31

    I have parts catalog for EX120-2 in pdf. Pleas contact me.

  22. #22don-g2012-01-16 19:10

    riland: is the parts manual for the 120-2 for the entire machine? how do i contact you/ don-g

  23. #23riland2012-01-17 00:53

    please write me [email protected]

  24. #24dntnkimtuan2013-04-01 09:00

    Help!!! Need hitachi Ex120-1 shop manual does anyone have shop manual for hitachi Ex120-1?here is my email if you want to share: [email protected] you very much!

  25. #25Mohammad Ishaq2015-03-31 16:41

    Dear raolela, thanks for your message i need that parts manul can you send me by add: [email protected] ones again thanks.

  26. #26scman8432015-10-07 01:31

    I really need a parts manual for a EX120-2

  27. #27Anthony esposito2018-04-29 01:21

    I have a hitachi 120-2 can y'all email me the manuals to [email protected] that would be greatly appreciated. If y'all have the PDF version that would be great but I'll take anything I can get I am losing power in the hydro system after 30 min of run time and will not track up a hill and if tracking forward it will stop and I have to release the sticks and wait a searing then it goes another 15ft and I have to do it again. Any help would be appreciated.

  28. #28riland2018-04-29 02:00

    check you mail I sent you an offer

  29. #29tool_king2018-04-29 22:05

    Hi Anthony I should have that book. I will email it to you.

  30. #30Anthony esposito2018-05-01 00:13

    Thank you very much

  31. #31Joshua-rhasta2018-12-22 04:31

    Can you send manaul for hitachi ex120 pls I am rebuilding travel motor and swing motor pls [email protected]

  32. #32SVinzant2019-01-13 13:55

    I need the manual for the EX120-2 if you still have it. Troubleshooting a starter problem & would like to know where to get started. Thanks in advance [email protected]

  33. #33tool_king2019-01-13 18:50

    Operation ,parts and service manuals were emailed to you .

  34. #3468raisin2020-02-19 20:40

    Hi tool_king, any chance I could get manuals for ex120-2 as well?

  35. #35tool_king2020-02-20 19:45

    What is your email address ?

  36. #3668raisin2020-02-21 02:13

    Email is: [email protected]

  37. #37slye2020-03-01 18:27

    Hi there can any 1 help me with finding a hitachi ex60-2 service Manuel or any other manual to do with these models thanks in advance

  38. #38KomatsuTech92020-05-12 19:10

    Im looking for a service manual for a one off job on an EX60-2 S/N 34108. Hydraulic leak coming through the stem of a relief and need the information regarding the proper pressure setting of the relief once its replaced. Thanks in advance.

  39. #39Markomp2020-05-25 12:09

    what your email

  40. #40arshad872020-07-11 12:46

    i also need it...email me at [email protected] ..tq

  41. #41arshad872020-07-11 12:47

    me also need it.. [email protected]

  42. #42maineplower2020-09-12 11:16

    Hi tool_king could I get a work shop manual for a 120-2 sent to [email protected]

  43. #43John McCort2020-09-12 13:16

    Having trouble with hitachi 120 EX not wanting to run full throttle can you adjust the throttle motor to make engine run higher

  44. #44tool_king2020-09-13 12:20

    Whats you email so I can send you the information ? thanks Ed

  45. #45Garter2020-09-13 16:18

    Hello tool_king, I bought a 1997 converted EX120-3 recently, I would appreciate any manuals or literature, If you're not too fed up with all the requests. Thank you in advance. My email is [email protected]

  46. #46John McCort2020-09-14 04:44
  47. #47tool_king2020-09-14 08:08

    I will send them to you later today .

  48. #48John McCort2020-09-14 08:46

    Ok thank you

  49. #49tool_king2020-09-14 23:43

    John what dash number is your machine ?

  50. #50John McCort2020-09-15 11:01

    The number is Ex120-2 an the manufacturing number is 12N 30499 Thank you

  51. #51John McCort2020-09-17 04:51

    Was that the number you needed

  52. #52Cryil Noble2020-10-12 09:03

    Hi tool-king, Cyril Noble here from Newfoundland,Canada . I have a hitachi Ex200-3 and I just bought the hydraulic conversion kit , the Installation instructions are terrible so I’m gonna put that on hold and try to get it from stalling with the sensors hooked up , but I need a manual first . Would you have a digital copy of the 200-3 service manual? My email is [email protected]

  53. #53Prince2042020-10-12 13:11

    manuls of hitachi ex120-1excavator, Please can you send it to me too I need it thanks, my E-mail [email protected]

  54. #54Elec digger2020-10-23 13:04

    Hi. Tool-king. I have an 120-3. I am having problems with found that I am not getting power to the sensors. If you have it could you send me the manuals and any wire schematics you might have. Thanks [email protected]

  55. #55tool_king2020-10-23 21:55

    I will sell send you what I have on it .

  56. #56Dan House2021-07-05 21:53

    i know this is an old thread but would anyone be able to send me the ex120-2 service manual and parts manual? if so it would be greatly appreciated. my email is [email protected]

  57. #57McTractor2022-01-18 17:13

    What is the consensus on the best place to source parts for a EX60UR?

  58. #58DFBluffton2022-04-17 12:33

    Needing Hitachi EX120-2 service and parts manuals, [email protected]

  59. #59Bremcon2022-06-28 01:58

    Need EX120-2 service and parts manual if still available [email protected]

  60. #60Markomp2022-06-28 07:48

    pm me

  61. #61tool_king2022-06-28 22:34

    Manuals emailed to you .

  62. #62machinerepairman3032022-06-30 05:40

    is anyone have it?i need it

  63. #63tool_king2022-06-30 20:26

    What model do you have ?

  64. #64machinerepairman3032022-07-03 22:12

    i have Hitachi EX5600

  65. #65riland2022-07-04 04:18

    Workshop EX5600-6 available

  66. #66Crushedhitachi2022-07-05 00:37

    Would anyone happen to have the operation an test manual for a EX120-3 that can send to me I'm having engine stalling issues when booming up or dumping bucket email is [email protected] [TIA]

  67. #67Local Don2022-11-30 15:18

    Hi Expert and Helpers of the newbies! I just bought a 1995 ex 60-2 I think Excavator. Not sure how to tell the Gen 1,2,3... So I look forward to being a part of this fine Group of experts! Parts and Service Manuals would be great! [email protected]

  68. #68tomato_potato2023-10-22 19:53

    You still have the EX5600 manual?

  69. #69tool_king2023-10-22 21:41

    I do not have the 5600 manual .

  70. #70riland2023-10-23 01:02

    EX5600-6/EX5600-7/EX5600-7B? What is correct model?

  71. #71ahicks22023-12-08 12:20

    I need a Hitachi ex200-2 manual [email protected]

  72. #72ahicks22023-12-08 12:45

    need a ex200-2 shop manual