Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi zaxis 280lc ECM diode values

mathex ยท 2021-07-02 08:18

I have a Hitachi zaxis280lc with short circuited diodes with no part numbers only the letters ADME. They maybe Zener diodes but I don't have the part numbers. Any member who may have an idea of the part numbers would be of great help to me. Am new here and am based in Kenya. Thank you in advance. I have attached a photo of the diodes( the big metal clad disks)

Replies3
  1. #1mg23612021-07-02 12:02

    Welcome to HEF Mathex ! Sorry, I know I can't help you but maybe somebody else can . I just wanted to welcome you to the terminally insane, sorry I meant the forum .

  2. #2John C.2021-07-03 12:25

    If you can fix those boards, I think you will be one of the few in the world with that capability. Good Luck!

  3. #3mathex2021-07-03 12:50

    it wasn't powering up before I worked on it, now it's powering and those two diodes are the only components which are shorted