I have a 2015 Hitachi Zaxis ZX250 that is throwing a 10023-12 code. The system won’t let me clear it. Can anyone tell me what the code is? The machine is down on power. I swapped fuel filters (primary was very clogged and had a lot of water). I did have a fuel restriction alarm, but that’s gone away since filter swap. I’ve tried forcible regen to see if that’s it, but it won’t complete a cycle. I’m assuming since it’s in a reduced power mode, but I’m not sure. It is not throwing an exhaust abnormal code or any other codes currently besides the 10023-12. Hoping someone can steer me in the right direction as to what’s next!
Did you get rid of the code? We are having the same issue on a ZX350?
Yes, the variable vane was stuck on turbo. My mechanics had freed it up years ago, but this time it we replaced turbo. Also had to get dealer out to calibrate the actuator on turbo afterwards. There was a certain software my mechanic didn’t have.
Thank you...I will keep you updated on if this helps!!