Hi Guys, I purchased a 07' ZX350LC-3. The machine had a ISUZU 6HK1 that went bad. The complete engine was taken out then scraped before I purchased it. I have been looking for a complete takeout to put back in. Hard to find the correct engine and 3x the price of a truck engine. I was wondering if anyone has replaced the excavator engine with a truck engine, what parts would be needed to purchase separately and how did it turn out ENGINE NEEDED : Isuzu 6HK1XDHA; 6SZXL07.8HXA I have bought a loader like this (no engine) years ago and swapped with a tuck engine (Cummings). I needed to replace fuel distributer, turbo, bell housing and motor mounts. Thanks guys - Any help would be appreciated - J.R.
contact me i may be able to help! I can probably get you an engine for the 350 but it will be with a conventional fuel pump not electronic.