Good morning, I received a Hitachi ZX 210 without an acceleration motor and with the cables in a bag. Could someone help me with the electrical diagram or tell me where the harness, which has an 18-pin connector, is connected and where the acceleration potentiometer signal goes? Thank you.
Better post a serial number and maybe someone will help out. Simon C
And not post multiple times.
ok
That harness looks like it needs lots of work. Maybe someone will chime in with a schematic. Simon C
I can't find the tree or the diagram, we are desperate with that equipment and I can't find where the 18-pin connector goes, any contribution would be appreciated.
HOLY SCHNIKIES!!!!!!
Can you clean up the 18 pin connector and post a picture of it
I'm truly scared to see it.
Thanks to all those who are diligent in collaborating with me, and to all those who enrich and make this forum great. I will organize the cables and try to make a diagram to see if you can help me. I couldn't find where that type of connector goes on the equipment.
@higuita , thinking about it , I would say the wire harness shown in your pictures connects to the (4) pressure sensors and (2) solenoids on the hydraulic pumps ,the engine oil level switch ,the engine oil pressure switch and the engine speed stepping motor and sensor. I think the mating 18 pin connector you are looking for is in the area of hydraulic pump compartment. .
Thank you very much. You've helped me a lot to get started, but I have a question: What do the numbers mean? And where does the acceleration potentiometer signal go? Could you give me a picture of the fuse box, the relay box, and the ignition switch? What input signal is detected by the automatic acceleration when moving a hydraulic control? In any case, you don't know how grateful I am to you and this group, which is, by the way, very good.
I was checking and it has many things canceled and the oil pressure and water temperature have adapted analog sensors. They work with 2 ropes tied directly to the injection pump. That equipment is a disaster. They have removed installations separately and the current flow solenoid (master) does not activate.
con el manual de servicio podria restaurar buen ese equipo, pero no lo consigo no se bien que modelo será si es (-3 -4) o que referencia?
The ZX200LC Troubleshooting manual # TT178-E-04 has the electrical schematics and the wiring diagrams. If you have trouble finding a manual ,it is available to download at the Deere bookstore # TT178E04 . https://www.johndeeretechinfo.com/search?p0=search&p0_v=&p1=model&p1_v=Zaxis200&pattr=p0,p1 .
I need to ask , Is there any sign of the machine being swamped (water damage) or has fire damage ? At this early point ,I would try and figure out what actually exists on the machine. Does it have all the components shown in the screenshot below (especially the main controller #4) ? And all the components in the 2nd screenshot (especially item #20 engine speed control dial ) ? Screenshots below from Operational Principle manual # TO178E04 . . .
What did you say???
Based on the nameplate, your machine is ZX200LC-1, not ZX210. I hope to be helpful with the attached file. Good luck.
@higuita , if you decide you need to replace the pump wiring harness shown in post #3, the part # is 4449447 .