Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi zx 250 – 3 Lc hidraulic arm problem

Khinezu123 ยท 2018-07-14 01:37

Hello I have a Hitachi zx 250 3 lc excavator and no longer execute my hydraulic controls at full capacity. When I leave the main arm without any command either secridica or descend. Also, they can not execute 2 commands at the same time or spin. I changed the hydraulic pump and the oil and I have the same problem. I'm waiting for a suggestion or advice

Replies6
  1. #1kurtihidro2018-07-16 13:49

    in the first place when doing two motion or fall motor power

  2. #2Khinezu1232018-07-19 12:15

    I can not make two moves at the same time. And my main arm is getting very tall as if something blocked him. I changed the oil pump and I have the same problem. And he gets very hot and after a while he does not execute any more. In addition joysticks are very rigid

  3. #3Khinezu1232018-07-19 12:20

    And if he puts his arm in the air slowly he goes down without his command. Please help

  4. #4kurtihidro2018-07-24 03:04

    the monitor exits any error code. if not check the hydraulic parameters as below

  5. #5kurtihidro2018-07-24 03:09
  6. #6kurtihidro2018-07-24 03:10

    after you get the hydraulic test out and your problems.