Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ZX Dash 6 Monitor Panel

John C. · 2022-12-11 17:01

Work slowed down so I can get to doing some video projects again. I shot this on an iPhone because YouTube tells me that most of my projects get views on phones. My strategy when I set all this up was to be that quick reference for someone getting thrown into the troubleshooting and repairs business. Anyway I'm looking for feedback on how it works. Thanks in advance! https://youtu.be/PTIeNKUdAgA

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies5
  1. #18V712022-12-11 18:55

    Hitachi and Deere have done an awesome job with what you can access with their monitors in service mode. When I worked for Deere/ Hitachi dealer I rarely hooked laptop for diagnostic mainly just for programming.

  2. #2Coaldust2022-12-11 21:55

    I smashed that like button John, and subscribed. I forgot you had a channel going. Well done!

  3. #3John C.2022-12-11 22:28

    I had that part of my stuff in hibernation since last spring. Hopefully now I can do more again. Thanks for the subscription and like!

  4. #4Coaldust2022-12-11 22:35

    I’m seriously considering starting a channel to document my cargo tank high jinks and misadventures. It could backfire, so I’m on the fence about it. FMVCA, PHMSA, OSHA, EPA, why invite the man into your life?

  5. #5John C.2022-12-11 23:04

    I could have done a lot of videos in the past but when I'm doing repairs on someone else's dollar I just can't in good conscience take the time to set it all up taking time from the repair. I know a lot of guys just strap on a GoPro but you can't see what you are shooting and the sound just sucks. Like you said above, sometimes you don't need something in a fixed format that can be used against you even though you only have good intentions. So far I haven't gotten any certified letters from attorneys with cease and desist orders. Knock on wood.