I bought this Excavator last year and it's due for some maintenance. It's a 2006 Hitachi ZX120 with izusu engine # CC-4BG1-TCG. I can't seem to find the correct filters. Does anyone have a part # for a filter kit? Is it cheaper than buying them individually? Looking for oil filter, fuel, filter, etc...should I just use the same filters that are currently on the machine? Also would like to change the drive motor oils...should I use 80w90 gear oil? If anyone could tell me where to find the correct filters that would be great.
Sounds like you could use an owners manual. Have you talked to a Hitachi dealer? I don't know if many machines have a filter kit available? Fuel and hyd. usually have longer intervals between replacements than the oil filter. Air filter depends on the environment it's run in. If the filters on it are a known name brand should be OK to use the same or cross to different brand if you prefer.