Hi all has anyone experienced stalling of their excavator when placing the hydraulics under load. The problem with ours is that you leave it for 30 seconds or more and it will work under load for about 30 seconds then start to stall the engine. I have placed it on maximum power setting and still as bad. The working time actually lessens the more you try to cope with it. Not brilliant with all the settings in the cab but I'm positive it has nothing to do with them, and I have tried them all Cheers Jason
try checking the pump angle sensor,,,
There is a little strainer filter in the banjo bolt on the fuel lift pump (inlet hose) remove that and clean it! fairly confident thats your problem! Aiden
also check the water separator inlet .I have found the screen also in there along with the one on the lift pump.