Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ZX200LC-3 injector codes

Champwise ยท 2019-08-20 16:48

I have a Hitachi ZX200LC-3 with a Isuzu 4hk1X engine in it. I need to replace the injectors. Do I need the Hitachi DR.ZX software or the Isuzu IDSS software to change the injector codes on the ECM? Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1uffex2019-08-21 02:07

    Good day I have a manual see attached if you feel that would help PM me with your Email. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2mg23612019-08-21 05:07

    Welcome to HEF Champwise ! You need MPDr or IDSS for sure, I do not know if DrZX will work.

  3. #3Stix2019-08-21 16:48

    I for one would like to a copy of that manual. [email protected]

  4. #4Champwise2019-08-22 03:00

    Thanks for this mate

  5. #5Champwise2019-08-22 03:03

    Thanks mate. Yeah, I think DrZX is just for checking fault codes. I didn't even know the MPDr software existed.

  6. #6Blaatand2019-08-23 16:25

    DrZx will work for changing injector codes... I use it regularly. A bit cumbersome to use but it works!