Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ZX330-5G Password Lock

shahin sn ยท 2026-01-07 10:21

Can anyone help me about the issues. Hitachi ZX330-5G when Key on the Monitor showing " Input Password" I have attached a video of the monitor and machine nameplate. Thanks and regards Engineer Shahin Bangladesh [email protected] Whatsapp: +8801853616991

Replies5
  1. #1mg23612026-01-08 04:41

    Try 0000 or 9999 using the numbers pad. If the number of failed attempts is too many, the machine will display "Security Lock Applied". So I suggest trying the 0000 first. If that fails, perform a key cycle. Then try the 9999. If they don't work, you will need the dealer to resolve it. It takes a special program (MPDr Security).

  2. #2shahin sn2026-01-08 04:44

    Thanks for your reply. I will try and confirm. Thanks

  3. #3shahin sn2026-01-09 10:41

    I have try 0000 and 9999 but didn't any results. When I'm input the password monitor show "Security Lock Applied." And buzzer beeping continues.

  4. #4mg23612026-01-10 05:48

    The dealer will need to unlock it. They will also be able to disable it so you will not need any password to start it.

  5. #5shahin sn2026-01-10 06:21

    Thanks for your suggestions.