Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ZX55U-5

William Long ยท 2019-12-05 14:25

Hi folks, would any of you know where to find the motion or travel alarm plug on the hitachi zx55u-5, I need to fit alarm

Replies5
  1. #1nikbeam2019-12-08 03:52

    2 pin deutsch in the battery compartment...

  2. #2William Long2019-12-09 08:52

    Thanks for reply, I have found the plug but it is not producing power to run the alarm, would there be a plug under the cab by any chance

  3. #3nikbeam2019-12-11 23:17

    Do you have a serial number or full PIN. There are several schematics that cover a few serial number breaks.

  4. #4LACHAU2019-12-12 10:19

    For your reference. Good luck.

  5. #5Nikos_232026-01-09 11:08

    Good evening friends, I recently bought a zx55u and I'm also looking for how to install a travel alarm. I found the wires on the battery next to it but there is no power, I also unscrewed it inside the dashboard and found the plug that says alarm but it also has no power. Does anyone know what could be wrong?