Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hmmm, whats new.

DirtHauler ยท 2010-12-06 17:48

:drinkup experiment till we discover whats changed. I see the emocons look a little goofy on the right in the make post screen. :drinkup wonder if the auto image resizer is working again... not yet. Well the formatting is still a bit screwy well this is nice that now we can post the same photo in more than one post. the formatting is really off on the manage attachments page

Replies14
  1. #1ke6gwf2010-12-06 18:18

    Not sure about the graphics, seems to be harder to put my eyes on what I am looking for. It just kinda blends together. Shoot, no resizer and IMG tags are off despite having a button for them! 1 vote for the old look! (or a new new look)

  2. #2DirtHauler2010-12-06 18:23

    Yeah my eyes are suffering too, i STRONGLY dislike the colors now.

  3. #3DirtHauler2010-12-06 18:27

    [video=youtube;V82v4vtVMRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V82v4vtVMRU&NR=1[/video]

  4. #4tonka2010-12-06 18:52

    *Dislike*

  5. #5John C.2010-12-06 20:42

    It is really bright!!! I'll have a headache before I get through have the new messages.

  6. #6koldsteele2010-12-06 20:56

    So you mean no tryin to resize pictures ??

  7. #7koldsteele2010-12-06 21:54

    Guess I'll never know ...

  8. #8JDDozerman2011-09-05 03:09

    Nice test pic!

  9. #9poisonedbrew2011-09-17 14:12

    look ok to me

  10. #10paitbrawler892011-09-19 22:11

    test

  11. #11Soodude2011-09-21 08:36

    Neat

  12. #12Soodude2011-09-21 08:38

    test

  13. #13rhanson2011-09-24 21:25

    still testing still cant post

  14. #14DirtHauler2011-09-24 21:42

    log out then log back in again, it will reset