Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Holder AG-35F

Wild Bill 2 u ยท 2019-01-03 08:46

Greetings all................. Anyone know of any of these floating around? I have 2 of these 1 running after I tossed the 35 hp 2 stroke 3 cylinder in the junk pile and put a Kubota V2203DI 4 stroke 4 cylinder 58 hp in it! I can't find any literature what so ever on it either, all I know is it was made in Germany in the early 60s. Is this where "quads" originated from?

Replies7
  1. #1Wild Bill 2 u2019-01-03 08:48
  2. #2Wild Bill 2 u2019-01-03 08:52

    If you'd like see more? I have it posted here ratholder.tumblr.com I keep photo logs on all my projects on tumblr.

  3. #3Wild Bill 2 u2019-01-03 08:54

    My second one is not running I have done all the machine work on the motor adapter and have a V2203DI sitting there but I just don't really need two of the same machine.

  4. #4crane operator2019-01-03 13:09

    I think if it was mine, another 90degree elbow and 3' of pipe going up on that exhaust would be next on the fix it list. Does it have a articulating set of pins like a wheel loader and drive shaft and u joints in the middle?

  5. #5Wild Bill 2 u2019-01-03 13:35

    No, no 90 degree and no 3" pipe in my face, I am fine with what I built. I prefer airplane or Harley styled exhaust, it has 1 pin and without doubt the drive lines have u-joints

  6. #6icestationzebra2019-01-05 23:22

    That looks like a vinyard tractor and judging by the color scheme I'd guess Fendt. Don't know much about vinyard tractors but I have seen a couple cool ones. Antonio Carraro makes one that looks like a little CIH Quadtrac but only 98hp. ISZ

  7. #7Wild Bill 2 u2019-01-06 08:05

    Actually? It is a HOLDER AG35F it's color is stock HOLDER color (faded out) and yes they made vineyard tractors. This particular model was sold as a "FORESTRY" version it sits much higher than a vineyard tractor. That picture of a tracked one is pretty cool! I do not think I could buy 2 of them for the $400.00 I paid for my 2 AG35Fs' ?