found this in a field to day
FOR SALE, mid 80's poclain excavator. roughly 60,000lbs, runs great. some assembly required, batterys not included, oh yea will ship ups.:usa
i got it one piece at time and it didn't cost me a dime, ha ,ha
I knew I dropped that quarter somewhere:beatsme
tough weight laws? french excavator surrendering to a liebherr? did it hit a mine?
10'000 more marlbro miles and ill have all the parts and enough left over for the raft:drinkup
you forgot (yer parents put it together)
ha,ha,
lego for adults ages 20 and up haha
My mama warned me about days like this .......
and then you grease the slew ring and assemble it in reverse order
No, you have it all wrong. Thats a US milatary excavator, and they field stripped it. The goal is 2 minutes to strip and reassemble, who thinks they can do it?
I had nothing to do with this machine being is pieces at all. I’m not even working in that area or processing scrap in that area.
Looks like they may be replacing the rotec bearing.
Did that when we needed to move it with a helicopter.... But i guess a bearing change is the reason here...
Damn high-tracks...
@#%& the micro phish I bought a whole other machine for ordering new parts
WHAT do you mean wait until the next @£$%^ issue
new swing seal??? Better off just getting another machine.
Anybody nuts enough to do that instead of buying another hoe and having money left over deserves an old Poclain:stirthepot
the owner actually owns a large fishing fleet and needed several new anchors. we all know if you find one of those for sale its gonna be a deal.:usa