Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hose size and connector question – Case CX36B

j21291 · 2023-01-09 17:36

Bought a used CX36B, it's missing what appears to be two hoses (one on each side) going from metal hydraulic lines on the boom and the short metal lines on the arm. Hose place said they didn't want to guess at the length, Case dealer couldn't find the hose sizes or any stock. Google coming up dry - anyone know the length these hoses are supposed to be? Guessing 1/2" diameter? I circled the hoses I need to know the size for in this promo picture. Not sure which side is coming from the pump and which is returns either? Also, there are blocks at the end of the metal aux hydraulic lines on mine (I'm pointing to one of them here). What are they for? Do they accept quick connect fittings or something? If I want to add a thumb, do I just remove these blocks and screw on to the metal plumbing like in the promo pic above?

Replies2
  1. #1ahart2023-01-09 18:45

    Here’s about the best I can come up with, looks to match your set up. B2 HX55L08070DY HOSE 12.7mm ID x 20.4mm OD x 700mm L 2

  2. #2j212912023-01-09 20:04

    That looks like it, thank you very much!