Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hough 40 Loader parts!!! were do i get them?

littlepiston ยท 2008-01-21 03:35

Im in need of some parts, I need plantary wheel gears and some infor on how and were to get a tranny. my tranny is weak. What can i do to fix it? It might be the torqconvertor.:beatsme

Replies5
  1. #1alan627b2008-01-21 09:23

    You need to go yak with the boys here http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/ Head to the construction equipment section, you should find tons of help there! Good luck! alan627b

  2. #2okumaguru2008-01-22 22:21

    H 50 G in Mid Missouri I don't know if they are the same but I know where there is a mostly if not complete H50G loader which is getting ready to be cut up for scrap metal which, makes me SICK!!!!!!!!

  3. #3littlepiston2008-01-23 04:01

    Sick!! If that makes you sicK Lissen to this,i have been looking for parts a wile. after remembering that i had seen one on a farm about two years ago, i desided to drive the 60 miles or so to the farm.. I WAS TWO MONTHS LATE!! that had scraped and perfect H40 Payloader the resson because it was in a grass fire and all the wires,rubber,hoses had burnt off, everything else was still good!!:Banghead

  4. #4okumaguru2008-01-23 08:42

    This is the worst thing about when steel prices go high. So many treasures are scrap and can never be replaced. I have done a lot of scrapping in my day but always used common since when doing it. I agree with recycling but people scrap and sell things for scrap steel price when what it is would be worth much more and extremely expensive to buy new. I could go on for ever but won't. Tim

  5. #5jeremy_kosmac2009-05-31 14:09

    Try "Wenger Equipment" in Myerstown, PA, and Polar Parts in Savage Minn.