Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hough 910 B loader

TGORMAN ยท 2023-03-12 16:11

Does anyone know where the fuse panel is located on a 1990 Hough 910 B loader? Trying to get the top cab works lights on. I have power at the control switch. Thanks Todd

Replies5
  1. #1TGORMAN2023-03-12 16:12

    Correction it is a 510 B loader! Thanks Todd

  2. #2kshansen2023-03-12 18:16

    Been some years since I worked on a Hough but would think the fuse pannel might be behind or under the dash, may have to pull it out to access it.

  3. #3TGORMAN2023-03-12 18:47

    I took the top of the dash to reach the gauges and such but no fuses. Nothing inside the cab would lead me to a panel.Thanks for suggestion!

  4. #4kshansen2023-03-13 07:23

    Well then I guess I'd be following the wiring harness and see if it leads to a fuse box! I'm assuming someone did not do a rewire and eliminate those troublesome things!

  5. #5TGORMAN2023-03-13 19:54

    Agree. Let the fun begin. Thanks again, Todd