Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hough H60-B radiator

Terryz ยท 2021-06-22 17:28

Does anyone have a parts book for an antique Hough H60B wheel loader, ser # 01274 ? I am looking for the part number for the radiator with an International D301 diesel engine. Thanks, Terry

Replies3
  1. #1Vetech632021-06-22 17:49

    Its unlikely you will find one for that. A good radiator shop in your area should be able to recore your radiator.

  2. #2kshansen2021-06-22 19:47

    Yep! I'd check around at truck repair shops or heavy equipment dealers to see where they get radiators fixed. If you were closer to Syracuse NY I could recommend the place the quarry and even the Cat dealer used near me. Worst case would be to give Milton Cat in Binghamton a call to see who does theirs.

  3. #3Jonas3022021-06-22 19:54

    Thats one your probably going to have to have a radiator guy re-core if you haven't already checked out that route