Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hough H60-D loader Hough H65-D

jdeere412 ยท 2011-12-17 21:33

HEY GUYS, i was wondering if someone could tell me if the loader arms-wishbone-and bucket are the same on a on a hough60-d to a hough h65-d, i have a h60-d and all the bushings are beat out, the loader arms have welded and rewelded, and my buckets junk, i found a h65-d with good loader arms wishbone and a decent bucket it looks the same but i'd feel better if someone could tell me if it will fit, especially since its 4hours away, any help would be appreciated. thanks ryan

Replies2
  1. #1Kiwi Tussock2011-12-18 05:58

    Hi there. I have had a 60B and have just the 65C and although I haven't checked them out side by side, I am pretty sure you will find the pin sizes different. I know the bucket on 65C is a 3 cubic metre (it had Greedy panels added to the sides of it to get that size but it has a major sized bucket compared to the 60B. which was standard. Best of luck

  2. #2lenray2011-12-19 12:47

    Hello Ryan I answered your private message--let me know if you rec. it. ThANKS YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT [email protected] also