It’s been a great machine for me the last 8 years, the usual maintenance stuff. I Shut it off after using it a bit and went to start it a month later and she won’t start? Changed the fuel filters, changed IP primer pump and I still can’t get it to pump up with fuel or push fuel to injectors? AMBAC IP #6A-100A-9234-C5, 681 237 C91 Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Check the fuel level.. if that’s ok, check the line coming out of the tank..
thepumpguysc, thank you for your reply I did check the fuel level, it looks good, I disconnected the line out of the tank from the filter block and blew threw it, I could her it bubbling in the tank, I guess I could hook a suction pump to it to make sure it’s clear and below the surface of the fuel and to make sure it’s clear.
I have a 65C and had to install a electric fuel pump between the tank and IP to get fuel to it. Wired it in the IP shut off circuit.
JTWAT, thank you for your reply and remedy. I may have to do just that to fix my problem.
Just thought of something else to check. The switch on the IP goes bad sometimes. Make sure you hear it click when you turn the key on. Had to replace mine once.
JTWAT, Thank you, but as far as I know I do not have any electrical or switches on my IP? We must not have the same IP? thank you, Matt