Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

House Addition, Landscaping, etc…

SalmonShark ยท 2008-08-07 13:09

So awhile ago I joined the forum because I purchased a new Kubota KX71-3 to help with my house addition/remodel, landscaping and such. Well my projects are well underway and I thought it would be nice to share some pictures of what I have accomplished thus far. The first two pictures is the swimming pool demo I did. It was a 20,000 gallon in-ground pool with diving board and all. In the state of WA, unless it's indoors, pools are just too much of a PITA to keep IMO. The third picture is the gereral clearing I did. The fourth picture shows the foundation dug out and almost completed. The fifth picture is the final dig for it. This is the first piece of equipment I have ever owned. It was my first foundation I ever dug out. Thanks for looking. SS

Replies3
  1. #1Squizzy246B2008-08-07 20:41

    For your first job with your first machine I say you are doing a great job. :thumbsup How did you break up the pool the start? and what did you do with the concrete?.

  2. #2coopers2008-08-07 22:58

    Looking good!

  3. #3SalmonShark2008-08-08 00:36

    I just used the machine to break the conrete up. Picked it up by the edges and dropped in on to other parts of the slab. Then was able to just push the pool in on itself to break it up. I just used the conrete for fill in some low spots in the yard. Thanks for all the kind words from everyone; much appreciated. SS