One job i started 2 days ago.
more
some more
nice job..
Pretty awesome shots. That grapple looks deadly. Nice to see you have some demo going in these tough times.
why don't you have a grapple bucket on that skid steer?
I onlu used the skid steer to clean up the brick that I peeled off the house before I tore it down.
what town is that job in??
It looks like the pool was a lot tougher than the house to knock down with all that rebar in the walls! Bill
The job is in Wayne, NJ. Yes the pool was tuff It had a vinyl linningso I figured it was not concrete. The pool must have leaked originally because some one poured another 6" concrete liningand then vinyl. The wall were 20" thick in total with the outside layer using cjain link fence as reinforcement and the inside layer had rebar. So the hammer would brake it and it still held together. I had to hammer the inside layer first and then hammer he bottom edge and just pull the walls in.