Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

how bout a challenge

Bolan ยท 2008-11-03 22:04

...........................

Replies10
  1. #1mouse2008-11-04 04:01

    old news and done to death here. so, can i try doing that with your machine

  2. #2brynbaily2008-11-04 10:00

    How is he staying connected in that lower left photo? Is it hooked into the platform somehow?

  3. #3redlaker12008-11-04 11:43

    I usually do that in the morning, just to warm the machine up and cycle the hydraulics a bit.

  4. #4Bolan2008-11-04 16:35

    yes if you look the upper track is wedged in there...would be certain death if it slipped.

  5. #5brynbaily2008-11-04 17:39

    Ah, I see....yeah, certain death doesn't sound like something I'd be into anytime soon. I'm happy with the machine on the ground digging holes

  6. #6Bolan2008-11-05 06:48

    hehehehee..ya..you and me both..

  7. #7Sparffo2008-11-07 05:05

    This is a new style High reach demolition machine! it climbs up the walls to do demo I didn't see a "don't try this at home" sign, so i will go and try it imediately

  8. #8345cl2008-11-07 18:43

    also comes complete with a clean pair of shorts

  9. #990plow2008-11-07 20:38

    I like how close the crowd stands to it...

  10. #10stumpjumper832008-11-08 22:16

    I wonder how many man hours were spent figguring that monstrosity out, oh, and what happens when you blow a hydraulic line up there?