I would love to be a HE operator. I grew up running all sorts of farm equipment. Does that count as experience and what is the best way to get into the industry of excavators, dozers, loaders...etc?
Most guys get started as a laborer and work their way up.
That's the problem - most of us on here haven't grown up.
The farm equipment is a start. It shows that you have had responsibility for operating a machine safely and maintaining it, and that you're not afraid of machines. You're going to need a driver's license and a car or truck so you can get to the job, because whoever you're working for, you're going to have to go where the work is.
I'm happy to say that I have a license and a car. I suppose I should also look into getting a CDL.
Its good to hear that you have license. It means at least you know the basics. Its better to get training of heavy machinery so that you could aware of safety operations for these machines.