Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How do I read codes and adjust pressures etc on Komatsu WA500-3

rabbit464 ยท 2015-06-16 11:59

hey guys I'm back with another set of questions that the web has left me with nothing. My husband's work is restructuring and they have five Komatsu wheel loaders all in the early 2000's. That are having issues in some way shape or form. I need to know if I can read the codes from the dash console which is what one of the mechanics is saying he is doing? How do I adjust the settings on everything, pump pressure, fuel pressure, horsepower etc...? Do I need to need to invest in a diagnostic tool? If so where, what and how and how much? Thank you.

Replies2
  1. #1DK882015-06-16 19:53

    -3 loader hold top two buttons on dash and the once u see the change use the one on the right to scroll thru. Nothing can be changed from dash. Only with your hands and some tools. Same way of checking them. No diag tool for komatsu. Just insite which is engine only.but isn't needed until tier 4 interim.

  2. #2rabbit4642015-06-17 06:40

    How do I up the horsepower??