Bidding this job today and i'm not sure on how many boxes to quote. The building is 50ft x 28ft and 2 stories high with flat rooftop. has tenant household items inside. sorry for the old picture but today there is large trees around it so i needed a picture of the building before the trees
I demoed my in-laws house last winter. It was a similar footprint and the second story was about 1/3 or 1/4 of the downstairs. I think it was 10 or 11 40-yarders. Stick frame construction. Some concrete went in but most was disposed on site.
Hey thanks for the reply! I was wondering if 650 yards of debris was crazy high but based off my demo calculator its telling me about 670 yards. I've done 2 story house in 360 yards but this doesn't have a pitched roof and seems tall! Also the client said it has a lot of tenant debris inside
I use a basic formula of 1,000 SF = 100CY for residential structures to calculate debris. This is for a wood frame residential structure not including slab, footings or other foundations. Foundations are always a wildcard. Personal/tenant items is a wild card item as well where demolition becomes more of an art than a science.