Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How much does a JCB 1400 B weigh -4wd?

ekm ยท 2013-07-16 16:06

I'm trying to get my machine moved....thinking it weighs 17,000 lbs +/-. Mover says it 14,000 lbs and I don't want him to show up and find out its overweigh for his rig. He is planning to move with a dually and Gooseneck with dual axles/tandem wheels (trailer). Moving 225 miles so its not a short haul. Thanks, Ed

Replies3
  1. #1Deon2013-07-16 20:13

    I would thing 14,000 without 4x4 and extendahoe. 16,000 to 17,000 with both options. What about clam front bucket? Most models are in the Richies specifications but I could not find it

  2. #2ekm2013-07-16 20:31

    It's a 4wd unit...not extended not a clam on the front. I looked at Ritchie specs too Hopefully someone will know.

  3. #3jimg9842013-07-16 22:42

    that truck, trailer, and backhoe will exceed 30,000 lbs been there lol