Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How much $ per hour for JD 672 grader?

Copenhagen ยท 2007-06-18 20:36

Got a shot at some hourly work maintaining oilfield roads. I will be using a JD 672. I have never bid out work for a grader before. I have the fuel and operator prices figured out, just need a good ballpark price for the blade. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Copenhagen2007-06-27 22:49

    Nobody huh? I told them $160/hr for operator and machine. They bit and we got the job.

  2. #2thejdman042007-06-27 23:10

    good job and luck, dont ever sell yoruself short, w/parts and the price of everythign these days no sense getting the job if you dont make money doing it.

  3. #3JDOFMEMI2007-06-28 00:15

    Thats a pretty good rate for the JD Blade. A 14G with a Union operator making over $50 per hour goes for about that price here in CA

  4. #4Grader4me2007-06-28 04:59

    You did really well. I am just reading this for the first time, but I would have thought around 120.00 to 130.00 dollar range.

  5. #5DPete2007-06-30 22:08

    You did good, I figure $135 for our 12G w/ Topcon I 'd better raise it. DP