Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How not to load/ unload equipment

Dirtman2007 ยท 2007-11-16 20:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxKwCRg033Q http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE02TxLlRQU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTjG-fSkdPI Now I have seen it all

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies7
  1. #1NateV2007-11-16 22:26

    Iv seen the second 2 before but not the first one, and theres no way i would do the first one. thanks for sharing

  2. #290plow2007-11-16 22:35

    wow some guys are just brave like the gent in the first video. Talk about pucker factor... -Eric

  3. #3RDG2007-11-17 04:21

    Over here in QLD Australia loading/ unloading as in the first video is quite common among the smaller machines, if you cant get off/on that way you dont get a job with some companys.

  4. #4tylermckee2007-11-17 14:26

    another fun way to load is when your truck driver doesnt adjust his trailer brakes and you pick up whe rear wheels of the dump truck. Loading our 160 once i ended up 30' downhill from where i started loading

  5. #5thejdman042007-11-18 09:15

    I want to know the first guy to try it I have seen a video of a standard 580k back hoe lifiting himself onto a rail car ointhead :notworthy

  6. #6HeyUvaVT2007-11-18 09:34

    ...some people's kids.....

  7. #7rino14942007-11-18 11:47

    I should be in the truck suspension business. I could make a fortune overseas.