The drive pulley got loose egged shaft apx. .100 and pulley was over .375 out, we set up on stands beside lathe hooked up v-belts set a mill behind put a grinder on the end of table and ground true,set up pulley[that was straight bore]and installed a QD type bushing
Is that the rotor out of a brush grinder like a Barko? That prolly saved about 10 grand.
Looks good from here.
No Sir it is out of rock crusher
Thanks it cleaned up pretty good
Hadda NH 256 hay rake, wif a bad shaft, new part, gear walked off cause the shaft was outta round, only had 2 high spots holding it onto the shaft. I put the shaft and gear on the lathe, and staked it in place, with a sharp punch, and a hammer, measured it, to make sure everything was straight and true. Then I mig welded it all together. Been runnin it thataway, fer the last 10 years, or so..
That's the way this was also,but the drive pully is 10"thick about 42" OD I had a gap bed it would fit in but the rotor is 6'by 40" at 12K lbs