Just curious... How satisfied(or dissatisfied) is everone with there local equipment dealers?? Whether it may be parts, service, or sales departments... post reasons why.... What can they do to make there service better?
Local dealer has no clue on parts for my machines it is like pulling teeth. Service sucks too! Used once for service when a 6000 estimate turned to 11,000 plus. Bought 2-3 parts in 20 years. I have spent thousands and thousands from two other dealers far away from me,
HAHA ! omg where to start? Our local Cat dealer is terrible! $$$$ on everything outrageous, I call ahead, order through another place , drive 40 mins and save on average about 35% ...........The service guys are pretty decent, unfortunately for them, I'm a wrench Make my living the same way they do, without raping people though
That's why we're able to be in business absolutediesel
Out of the 2 area dealers one will never see a piece of my equipment again in their shop. Parts has been pretty good at both.
My local CAT dealer is first rate on all counts.