Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to change bucket and draining hard ground…

Metsaman ยท 2015-04-25 13:17

Todays job is digging drain in quite hard ground, lots of rocks and hard clay on bottom... nice job for tiny backhoe... How to change bucket: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELn1rpqF11w Digging drain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FiEEpUKY0M

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies6
  1. #1Garrie Denny2015-05-03 04:04

    This forum is not for persons who want to sell themselves is it ?

  2. #2Metsaman2015-05-03 04:15

    I don't sell anything, I don't get money My videos or any other places either... ?? What You mean about that... ??

  3. #3Garrie Denny2015-05-03 04:46

    I thought you got some thing from U-Tube per look. at your video,per click?

  4. #4Metsaman2015-05-03 04:59

    I quarantine for You that I get absolutely nothing to nobody, playing with machines and making videos is just My hobby, but You are not only one that make those thought... sadly this days nobody can understand that somebody don't want money something He does... and after all I have only few thousands click by every My videos... they not very popular at all...

  5. #5ih1002015-05-09 16:43

    Met saman, I love your videos. I hired a similar machine and ended up doing the job by hand, but you really get a tune out of yours. Good work.

  6. #6Metsaman2015-05-10 02:14

    Thank You ! This machine have more power than first look You think it is, I have do all jobs what I planned to do and what I have started.