Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to check the pin part number for excavator ripper

BR_GG ยท 2022-08-02 13:09

I already know the ripper part number like 3340505. how could I see the pin part number by sis?

Replies8
  1. #1heymccall2022-08-02 14:55
  2. #2heymccall2022-08-02 14:59

    View attachment 265084 View attachment 265085

  3. #31466IH2022-08-02 15:39

    I believe he is looking for the main pins. And I believe those will be located with the machine or pin grabber parts

  4. #4Nige2022-08-02 17:50

    If that's the case the information necessary would be the model number as a minimum or even better a Serial Number. According to what I can see the 334-0505 Ripper can be fitted to either a 336D/E, 345D, or 349E excavator.

  5. #5BR_GG2022-08-02 17:52

    Yes, however, I wonder how can I know the main pin part number. the pin connects with the stick.

  6. #6heymccall2022-08-02 18:11

    The pins are listed with the excavator, not the Ripper. Excavator serial number is needed. It is a "TB" linkage if I'm reading right.

  7. #71466IH2022-08-02 18:43

    We do not care about the ripper right now. We need the model and serial number of the machine it will be attached to.

  8. #8Nige2022-08-02 19:14

    We do not have a crystal ball. Until you give some information about the machine you have it is impossible to answer your question.