Well a little over a year ago I had one of our drivers bring the back hoe home and he unchained it and I decided to hop up and off load it from the trailer using no ramps...That was a bad idea to start with considering the back hoe had bad breaks...well anyway off I go start backin up and start headin down...reach the backhoe out a little to stablize myself and aparently put it out a little too far and up came the front wheels well when that happened since the brakes on one wheel dident work it put the backhoe sideway on the trailer...1 rear tire on the trailer 1 on the ground and the steer wheels still on the trailer somehow...so I am sittin there with a "OH ****" look on my face and touch the steering wheel and over it goes...Lands on its side with all my neighbors outside watching :Banghead now for the fun safety part of it...I had no seat belt on so as it was rollin I was grabbin for the doorway so i dident get myself smashed between the cab and the ground. I came out of it without a scratch but the backhoe not so lucky...Broke a Hyd. line and a light and bracket on the side of the cab. Lucky there was a winch on the truck so after I climbed out of it hooked onto the winch and rolled it back up on its wheels. It was one hell of a way to unload it and could have ended badly but for some reason I seem to get lucky haha
We learn from things we are lucky enough to survive!
ouch
That just ain't my idea of a fun day. Glad you came out OK.