Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to find equivalence of Shantui machines in carterpilar or others

alonzo ยท 2023-11-26 04:51

Hi dear all! I have a list of machines of brand Shantui and would like to know how to proceed to have their equivalent model in Caterpillar machine or others? For instance, for a specific model of Shantui machine, should I look for its measurements, or engine specifications and look for the similar specifications in caterpillar performance handbook to find its equivalent model? Thanks in advance for you replies. Regards

Replies3
  1. #1skyking12023-11-26 11:36

    Weight. Compare everything by weight first, and HP second.

  2. #2alonzo2023-11-26 13:27

    Hi I do not know if one is allowed to post website link here by I used this one for equivalency: https://www.lectura-specs.com Can it be accurate?

  3. #3skyking12023-11-26 14:14

    not clicking your link, alonzo. Look up the models by weight and make your comparisons. I have no interest in a machine I have never heard of.