Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to get selling agency promotion

vawhid ยท 2015-10-08 05:18

Hello all Hope you're well. I don't know if anyone can help me on this one but I thought I'd give it a try. I want to get selling agency promotion of a hydraulic company in my country, but none of them answer my mails.( for example Danfoss or Parker) I know these are huge companies in this field but why they don't answer me anything ? Is there any example of these letters? or Is there anyone who can help me in this ?! Thank you in advance

Replies2
  1. #1heavy operator2015-11-23 02:40

    Try another way to get in touch with them, like calling or finding their private email or you may wanna start with some people in the lower positions who have more time to care

  2. #2vawhid2015-11-23 09:28

    Thank you very much, yes i try with lower positions companies and got a better answer