In recent days, I saw one article which said that some buyers received counterfeit cranes, they were cheated, how to differentiate, Please see this arctile..Link as follows: http://www.hitachi-cat.com/article.php?id=504 Anyway, for a buyer, more cheaper, more better, But please remember that what price, what product, Please don't be attracted by lower price..
Cool post, thanks!
Just for an example for you everyone..... as a chinese, I feel sorry..but on the other hand, I insist my honest and credit
You would catch me dead buying a chinese crane be it a knock off or the real thing.
If you plan to buy cranes, please consider, not only see the price..need compare more factors
raolela, I found it quite coincidental that you made this post, as I have just came back from the southeast asia environment (Afghanistan) and have been to Iraq/Kuwait as well. I remember seeing ALOT of TADANO's. Funny thing about it is this, just like the photos you posted in that link, I would imagine most ARE counterfeit. I say this as I would see them (and sometimes inspect them at gates) and they would have like two or three major corporate names on them. Names like Nissan (as shown in the picture) on the front and TADANO either on the boom or the counterweight. And these cranes looked like GARBAGE. Almost as though whoever made these, slapped a chassis and upper structure together, connected some hoses, and away they sold it. I got a chance to operate one as well, lets just call it a death trap. Controls were backwards , engine had numerous problems, and outriggers sometimes lowered on their own . Here is the kicker to that, that rig had only 10 hours on it :beatsme Oh, and there was NO data plate. Just my .02.... Regards, YID