Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to sell old 350B dozer, and 580B backhoe

Fordman ยท 2026-09-24 18:02

I've decided it may be best to sell my old backhoe and dozer, due to being replaced by the Minis. Do you think sending to Richie Bros would be a decent option? I'm continually amazed at how much some of there stuff brings at auction.

Replies5
  1. #1dayexco2026-09-24 19:44

    first, i'd try facebook marketplace. it's free and has worked good for me.

  2. #2AMBMike2026-09-24 19:51

    What are the hours on the machines? The look like they're in excellent condition. What's the history on them?

  3. #3skyking12026-09-24 22:02

    Sweet rigs. I had not seen a -B with a 4 way before.

  4. #4Welder Dave2026-09-25 15:04

    Yeah, those machines look mint! Should be able to sell them privately no problem. You're going to regret selling them. Maybe Machinery Trader but I don't what they charge. Put up notices in farm stores or service stations. They really do look great!

  5. #5terex herder2026-09-25 19:27

    I would check out online auction houses such as Purple Wave or Big Iron. I was happy selling on Big Iron, and have bought from both.