Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

how to troubleshoot speed control on 1998 Hyundai 200 LC excavator

Ted Allen ยท 2023-04-05 08:33

1998 Hyundai 200 LC. Ser# E2039M throttle is not working so I disconnected and using the emergency manual throttle. Not sure if its the gov motor, potentiometer, console or computer board. After market potentiometer is over 1300 dollars so want to do some testing. Will probably remove the gov motor and potentiometer and test them but I cant find what the input voltage should be. Dealer is no help. Any help diagnosing is appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2023-04-05 15:41

    Good day The potentiometer, the type that has nine positions ? kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Ted Allen2023-04-05 15:55

    thanks for reply. Im not sure how many positions but he governor motor I think is the part with several different positions. The potentiometer is just the controller or for voltage according to what I have read.