Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

how to use the DR ZX palm tool

rym3rl ยท 2015-04-18 06:24

how can you scan for codes on a hitachi 450lc-5 shear

Replies10
  1. #1tool_king2015-04-18 11:07

    rym3rl what is your email ? I can email you the DRZX palm manual. Thanks Ed

  2. #2ottmanexc2022-10-02 08:25

    Can I get instructions for Dr zx? Thanks Jason

  3. #3tool_king2022-10-02 11:50

    What is your email ?

  4. #4ottmanexc2022-10-15 14:44

    [email protected]

  5. #5ottmanexc2022-10-22 14:04

    Dr zx palm instructions,

  6. #6WDJr2022-11-30 10:08

    I just got a Dr ZX palm version but no manual, instructions, or cd came with it. I have noticed Tool King seems to be the "guru" with this and has helped a lot of people. I would appreciate any advice, assistance, etc with figuring out what I need to do to use it on my 2010 Hitachi 160LC-3. Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to help, WDJr.

  7. #7tool_king2022-11-30 23:44

    What's your email ?

  8. #8ottmanexc2022-11-30 23:49

    My email is [email protected] .

  9. #9WDJr2022-12-05 07:03

    I apologize for the delay, I have been away dealing with some family issues. Thank you for responding. My email is [email protected]

  10. #10tool_king2022-12-06 22:56

    WDJr and ottmanexc manual was emailed to you .