Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Howdy

Yasherka ยท 2014-06-12 12:03

Hello out there in Forum Land! A little background on me: I'm not what you would call well-versed in heavy machinery. I have owned an '88 vintage JD 310C with 8100 hours on it for a couple years now, but that's it. I'm currently using it on a 21 acre slice of paradise up in the Colorado Rockies that someday I will call home. Currently I do IT work for a local law-enforcement agency, but before retiring in 2005 I was an Army helicopter pilot and maintenance test pilot, so I have some knowledge of equipment upkeep, electrical/electronics, pneumatics and hydraulics. I've been lurking for a while, picking up relevant information but I'm sure as I need more capability I'll need to post and ask a stupid question or two that has already been answered six times already. I'll try to keep that to a minimum.

Replies2
  1. #11466IH2014-06-12 13:19

    Welcome to the forum. The knowledge base on this site amazes me along with seeing how things are done and talking with people from all over the world

  2. #2Yasherka2014-06-12 16:11

    Yes I've noticed