Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Howdy

PJ The Kid ยท 2016-07-11 16:08

Hey ya'll. I'm a 25 year old reformed automotive mechanic from the KCMO area. Been at ford dealerships most of my life taking after my dad who has been in it since the early '70s. Ive been farming and working on my own equipment all my life and recently scored a job as an equipment mechanic/mobile mechanic/operator for a local municipality. I look forward to the networking and lending a hand where I can.

Replies2
  1. #1kshansen2016-07-11 19:15

    Welcome PJ Pictures are always a good thing here. Let's see the shovel they have you leaning on! Sorry just had to poke a little fun at ya!

  2. #2PJ The Kid2016-07-12 08:02

    I spend about half my time in the office, im in charge of new vehicle and equipment purchasing for the parks and forestry dept. Forgot to add that part.