So Resently I shatted My heel And Cracked my Shoulder Practicing for motocross season for this Year. Shattered mY heel in more places then the doctor could Count. Me being the Dumbass I am went and Bought new wheels and tires for my truck today Since Im out For 10weeks, and work is Slow. NOt the best time to being doing stuff Like This. Cant Take it with you! I bought BMF wheels with toyo 35x12.5x20. HERES WHAT IT USED TO LOOK LIKE. MIDDLE PIC IS THE TRUCK WITH THE NEW WHEELS AND THE BOTTOM PIC IS WHAT THE WHEELS LOOK LIKE. ILL GET SOME BETTER PICS DURING THE DAY.
Dang, I'm working and just got enough for saltines and P-nut butter.
Too true,:Banghead
Slick truck! I had the 37x13.50R17 and those were the best tires I have ever owned. The only problem is the price tag.
Looks Good. What kind of tires did you have on there before the new toyos?
The Top picture is the old BFG krawler KM2s
Did they wear quick?
KM2 wear faster then the old KMs which would go 40K, but there still to new to get some good #s. I love those BMF wheels just hate anything bigger the 18s. Thats a nice truck any power mods?
I got 23,000 out of them. Dozer boy your right i had the orginal crawlers i got 30,000 miles outta it and never rotated them. Its just straight piped with a SCT Live wire. Putting airbags in the rear next week.. I used to get all crazy with trucks custom painted and huge lifts. But now i need it to be more practical with alittle bit of show.
Lookin' good! This will be a slim year for me, had plans of paying off my car after only a year of payments but I don't think that's going to happen. Hey man, gotta stimulate the economy for the rest of us!
Nice truck, Id love to get a new truck but I think it's a safer bet to keep my 2000 2500 chevy and save money. Good luck with the foot healing!
IMO best tires are Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ. Ive tried so many different brands, and these are my fav.
The last 3 sets of tires I purchased was off craigslist.com. I was all depressed when I paid $100.00 for 4 265/70R 17" Wrangler A/T's for my '01 F-150 sight-unseen. I had a buddy pick them up from his homestate of Ct. and brought them up to me. Had I been there to buy them myself, I'd have chiseled him down to $75.00 for the set because they were wore more than he said. Craigslist...it's a beautiful thing.:notworthy
I feel your pain. I shattered my ankle a few years ago. Three surgeries and over 180mm's worth of hardware. Not nearly 100%. But can walk. Still have pain. It sounds funny,but it could have been much worse. Once I was as heeled as I could get I bought a 08 KTM 530 exc. Put 700 mi on it and tore my acl. Doh!:Banghead